Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

4/30/2006

Oh man...

I usually figure things out on computer pretty quickly. But making the banner seemed to be quite the mission for me tonight. First I made one - and I spelt a word wrong. (for those of you that know me - this won't suprise you one bit.) D'oh. This would have been an easy fix, but the program I use to make them in saves them in a weird format that won't upload on any site as a picture file. So I just take a screen shot and pop it into paint and save it as a jpeg or a bmp. ...So I had to remake the stupid thing. Whatever. After I remade it, the original title was "Opposite Liberal Femmes with Haphazard Sentiments". So, first of all...I don't like the 'opposite liberal' bit. I'm too picky with titles sounding pretty for me to just stick with that. So I want to change that. So I do. Then, I think to myself "Doesn't femme generally mean lesbian?" Don't get me wrong, I am a.o.k with gay, it's aces in my books! Hell, I have pictures that people could use against me to say that Im a lesbian myself...but I'm not, and neither is Metroid, well at least the last time I asked she wasn't. So I decide I need to change that. So I do that. And then I think that haphazard isn't really grasping the right meaning that I was looking for. The point is, I remade the fucking thing about 9 times. I finally finish it and I'm happy with it. I pop a pic of me and the hot lady together on it and it's great. Then I have to find somewhere to host it. ...Image shack doesn't work for...some reason, and photobucket resizes it. *sigh* I don't upload images everyday, so I have no idea where to go. But everhwere I go doesn't work for some reason of another. Finally, i find Picture Trail, and I love it. So to the fine people at picture trail, I love you all, so very very dearly right now, as it is 5:25 in the morning and I finally have this thing looking how I want it to. Thank you, thank you, thank you. - Kian
|| Kian, 2:19:00 AM