Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

5/16/2006

Top 10....Breakup Songs...

I know - midly cliche...but it was more or less a request, sort of...I was going to do robot songs, but I'll save that for another day. Soooo here goes!
  1. Baby Bitch by Ween
  2. Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt
  3. Through With You - Maroon 5
  4. 3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
  5. Some Devil - Dave Matthews
  6. You're Breaking My Heart - Harry Nilsson
  7. The Promise - Tracy Chapman
  8. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morrisette
  9. I Never Loved You Anyway - The Corrs
  10. Independence Day - Ani Difranco

So, theres that's top 10, it was probably the fastest list I've ever come up with, and I'll probably never come up with one that fast again! hehe...But, I have saved 2 songs as special mentions, not because they aren't amazing break up songs, but because they were basically *too good* to make the list! How good is that?? Honestly.

Those two songs are Fuck You Right Back by Frankee and Just Drop Dead by Limp Bizkit. So angry. So good. Best part of the Frankee song:

"Fuck all those nights, I moaned real loud. Fuck you I faked it arn't you proud?..."

and later on...

"Your sex was whack"

OH! and...

"Now you want me to come back, you must be smokin' crack"

Oh Frankee...<3

|| Kian, 12:08:00 AM