Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/06/2006

17 terrorists...

So, the last post i made about the terrorists was pretty quick and really I didn't think much of it at the time, and honestly almost giggled it off. Well, today 15 of them were in court facing charges for terrorism, explosives, possession of weapons and training/recruiting terrorists. News was let out that they intended to behead the prime minister. People downtown are freaking out because there were apparently targets down there as well. AND i guess they dont actually have all the explosives, but that they are all hidden somewhere in a Mississauga warehouse, or something to that affect. ...Sort of freaky really, I guess I always had that 'will never happen to me' attitude. But like...Mississauga would affect me drastically. It's my life there. I guess in jail the men haven't been able to pray together, or see thier families, and the lawyers are making a huge stink about it. But really - I dont think they should see each other or anyone. Too many opportunities to discuss about things, and ...so on. Weird situation.
|| Kian, 5:27:00 PM