Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/04/2006

Bushy-poo is at 'er again

Well, at least he's presistant right? Bush is trying once again to ban gay marriages...d'oh.
An amendment stands little chance of being passed but analysts say Republicans see the issue as a vote winner in November's mid-term polls.
Bush says this on the issue:
"Ages of experience have taught us that the commitment of a husband and a wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."
I used to babysit for a family with two moms, and I must say, the kids were phenomenal. I really wish Bush would stop trying to turn america into a theocratic hell hole. Seriously. Because if Bush does it, Alberta will do it! Gaaah! (Sam says "grrr"on the issue.) And to push that even further, Harper will do it too! But what is the difference here in Canada?

He said if the House votes against changing the law to allow same-sex marriages, the matter would be settled.

Harper, who believes same-sex couples should be recognized through civil unions, promised to preserve the gay marriages already performed across Canada.

Harper and I fight less and less every day.But that does not mean that I like or support his government in any way!

|| Kian, 9:42:00 PM