Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/08/2006

I just fucking love it...

All these folks posting along on the blogosphere get sooooo halarious over some things. I've already found one post ramming Yearly Kos. Its pretty funny, and I think he's just jealous. :D sometimes i question the relevance of disses
Oh-one always wants to know whether the other side’s women are more attractive. So rest assured, my gentlemen readers at Hotair, you are on the right side of history. Again, not an extreme case: If you had pictured nothing but young, budding, be-Birkenstocked Helen Thomases traipsing through the Riviera’s halls, seeking whom they may devour, it’s nowhere near that bad; it’s just that I’ve been to CPAC; and this, sir, is no CPAC. Hmm…I think I just saw Wonkette, if she’s your type…
I would like to take this moment to point out - I wear Birkenstocks. And I love them. And really, the more intelligent the girl, the hotter - therefore 'our side' wins by defualt. *burn* hehe
|| Kian, 10:30:00 PM