Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/08/2006

She's a cumb bunt...

You know how I love Rachel Maddow, like... so much, and think she's great and hold her in very high regards? She is my political and social hero of the time, and I just think she's fab. ...Well, I think the *exact* opposite about Ann Coulter. So lets just see what the most AWESOME woman in the entire world has to say about the devil's spawn of the world and her views. I think Maddow's comment about wanting to know about the experience, and the first hand witnessing of situations is something relavent to the media and to the public, I fully agree with that - and it was actually my inital reaction to seeing the Ann Coulter interview... It's not that these people become automatic experts, its that there is a difference between constantly hearing raw facts about 9/11 and hearing stories about how its affecting people - and how the affected view the source of their pain/suffering/experience/whatever. Also "She just doesn't make a lot of sense" bwa ha ha. *props*
|| Kian, 7:25:00 PM