Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/11/2006

Still deciding...

So, I supposedly quit smoking, since I wrote that post I've had at least an entire pack of smokes. And since I'm turning 19 on Tuesday I can only imagine that it is going to get worse...anyway... At Ideal Bite they're promoting organic smokes. ...Now, this is what I'm still deciding on, it has always bugged me that ciggs pollute the air and such. That was alwasy basically my main beef. But that doesn't excuse the fact that also detest how addictive they are. (Btw, I recently heard that Tim Horton's coffee has nicotine in it, it's totally a myth.) I also despise what they do to the inside of bodies, and their advertising. I hate how youth can get a hold of them so easily!! That's just not good! I hate how smoking has become 'the cool thing to do' with a lot of kids because it makes them look 'tough'. But, I'd rather smoke organic cigarettes...I think. The Angry Fat Man posts some good points on this as well. I guess if people *had* to smoke, I'd rather everyone smoked organic, however, in an ideal world no one would smoke...but I'm being a hypocrite with that...but I'm getting better!!!! ...And will keep trying. *makes mental note*
|| Kian, 11:59:00 PM