Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

6/25/2006

Thinking outside the box...

I love George from The Hour, a lot. You all know that. But you may not know I love Rick Mercer almost as much. The video I'll post opens in WMP automatically, or at least it should. It is HALARIOUS. *click here* to watch it. The Mercer Report is by far 500xs funnier than The Hour, but I still like watching The Hour more - probably because it's just packed with so much information where as the Mercer Report is just halarious. I highly recommend going to the website and watching some of the videos. As I have a personal dislike to blackberries - the blackberry commercial is halarious. (I have no realy reason for hating blackberries, but I thin its stupid how attached people are to them. and I hate when people like ram into you because they're staring at the fucking things....and soooo on.) Rick also does a really really great show called "Talking To Americans" where he goes and asks Americans things such as "Should Canada switch to a 24 hour clock?" and he gets real answers...it's just so funny. The following few YouTube videos are peices of the show. My favorite is the first video posted. Americans agree to bomb saskatchewan, and Mercer goes to Columbia University and gets a bunch of people to sign a petition (including a prof) saying that canada shouldn't just leave their old people of ice bergs. And actually, in teh 2nd video, when Rick goes to Harvard and talks about the seal hunt in Alberta...that's pretty funny too. Oh - And getting a congradulations for canada opening its first university. Video three starts with 2.5 minutes at the beginning that are the same as the end of video 2. However, after that Rick goes to Princeton and B. Uni in California. Which is VERY funny... (For those of you who don't watch cbc, when rick talks about the "Peter Man's Bridge" its funny because, Peter Mansbridge is a CBC host for the Popular show called The National.
|| Kian, 4:19:00 PM