Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

7/24/2006

I'm a myspace whore...

I'll admit it straight up, I use MySpace... all the time. I add people that I recognize, but know they won't know me, and I add people who I just think sound cool. I peruse groups looking for places to just put my opinion in randomly and as harshly as possible. I like leaving comments on my friends pages, especially ones that are basically incoherent. I read something rather... halarious today. Walmart's rip off of MySpace, The Hub. (The Hub is actually the name of a forum I used to play on all the time...but now...don't so much.) Not only do I already hate walmart, I think this is a pathetic attempt at reaching the youth culture. (Which! Is on a horrible decline I decided today - but I might post on that later...I also...might not. We'll see.) I think it's halarious that they're also attempting to include everyone by making the "AV CLUB" look cool. (I love the av club...I think it's uber cool. But, others my disagree.)
|| Kian, 10:46:00 PM