Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

7/16/2006

More...war...

Im not going to flat out say "I do/don't support Hezbollah"... I will say that the targeting of civilians *BY EVERYONE!* is fucking ludicrous and sickening. I've been told that I just don't understand. I don't have people being kidnapped, my family isn't being killed and I don't have aggression being forced in my country - no, I don't... but it effects the world, that's a lame argument. 7 Canadians were killed, I know that's very small in comparison to the numbers that have died over there, but its still a number. And I see the effects, on CBC news a mother waits for word from her 12 year old son who went to Lebanon 2 weeks ahead of them on their bi-annual vacation. Here's a news clip...that I got angry and teary while watching, but that's just me, I get a little bit too personal with things. What should the US do? Stay the fuck out, imo, unless its for humanitarian aid. I think the whole "you bomb me so I should be able to bomb you" is getting old and wearing thin... And there is this: fuck you who says civilians are being protected and that Israel isn't firing where they shouldn't be. I know its a biased video, and that there are tons of ones for the other side too..I'm not ignorant to that, but come on people - no one is in the right here. Neither side is doing anything worthy of praise, or worthy of taking a side. And last one: What really troubles me about this one is the title "This week in war"...WTF?! That's not right on so many levels. Anyway the whole reason Im making this post is that over on UTI Alon posted something that drew a lot of CRAZY people into the comments. HA HA Crazies. Read the comments... I'll post here what I wanted to say since I didn't have the guts to do it there (YES im a coward, eat me.) STOP NUMBERING SHIT AND BEING IDIOTS!!! theyre using arguements that like grade 8 kids use. "That's just your opinion" (Alon called that one out before I could. Damn.)Yeah, my opinion backed up by facts that you apparently just don't want to recognize or accept. Whhhaatever. People are nuts. This whole war thing is breaking me down (as if there isn't enough in a teenage girls life to fiddle with and cry over...) I can only imagine if I were there first hand :(. <3 I always wish I could do something, and feel so helpless that I know really can't.
|| Kian, 8:15:00 PM