Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

7/19/2006

Well, that was tragic...

There seemed to be a couple days in there when I wasn't able to post. Strange. And I appear to be having some layout/template problems. ...I feel like ditching this whole 'blogging' thing all togther... or at least until someone else offers to do all the dirt work... like hosting, and dealing with people I piss off, and when the template goes screwy... any takers??? Anyway, I didn't really have a *ton* to post. ...I was going to do a thing on the hockey situation, how edmonton has NO ONE left, and how the leafs still SUCK, and the avs have really only been left with Sakic, but everything is okay because Forsberg is at least still in the NHL...but, now I'm not going to. ...I posted a thing on UTI... did I actually just link to myself? Weirdo. Um, the guy in the west that killed 11 girls a few years ago was denied parole, PHEWPH, that would have been bad, i do think. And there is a new thing on think geek, and its a knife set, and the knives sit in a figure of a human, its halarious and I want it. So sadistic. LOVE IT. Bush swore and everyone cares. Annnd other stuff. Go read google news, it is the bearer of all that is worthy. ...There are news articles for all of these stories, but I'm not going to look for them again. Im pissed off at blogs today.
|| Kian, 12:49:00 AM