Disparate Liberal Debutante

I've moved! CLICK HERE! to go to my new blog...

7/10/2006

Well then, I'm an asshole...

This evening was like any other evening. ...I was at home and got bored so decided to go outside and wander over to the boyfriends house to say hi and see what was up. I don't ring the doorbell anymore and just walk on in... today I swing the door open hitting a table that had never been behind the door before. I look behind the door only to realize I have also knocked a cage to the floor, and lots of shavings...my boyfriend has never had a pet before. "Uh...Jord??" I yell... and he comes running down teh stairs to see what all the noise is about. I was then informed that he had bought a hamster, and put it there so that he would remember to show me. Instead, I knocked the cage to the floor and now poor Kingsley is running around the house somewhere.... His house is pretty clean and also quite small. Going off the assumed fact that Kingsley doesn't have the ability to climb stairs, we kept our search to the lower floor. After starting from one room and working our way through ever single room and every single square inch of the stupid floor, there was no sight of Kingsley. So, I may have lost and/or killed my boyfriends brand new hamster that he was so excited to show me. But honestly... its part his fault to for leaving the stupid thing behind the freaking door.
|| Kian, 8:49:00 PM